miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017

War time life of writer's parents inspires new book - LeaderLive


LeaderLive

War time life of writer's parents inspires new book
LeaderLive
“Originally I was going to use different names but my sister proof read it and said I should just keep the real names, so most of the people in the book are named after members of my family. “I wrote off to lots of literary agents and they took ages to ...

Crecimiento Personal Coaching Autoayuda Escritor Pedro J. Pérez
https://www.librolasemilla.com/war-time-life-of-writers-parents-inspires-new-book-leaderlive/
Libro La Semilla
Libros Autoayuda, Crecimiento Personal y Meditación
Life Coaching Vida y Terapias Alternativas
PNL Filosofía de Vida, Consciencia
Noticias Marbella Seo y Posicionamiento Web

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario